3.10.09

FIRST AID KIT



God, I am in love with these adorable Swedish sisters. They have almost angelic voices that manage to be both soft & sweet and rich at the same time. I can't stop listening to them, and prancing around the house singing their version of Fleet Foxes' "Tiger Mountain Peasant Song" (only when no one else is home and I can be obnoxiously loud). They're quite young, I can only imagine them growing and developing musically over the next few years. Great female folky indie, CHECK IT! At the very least, look them up on YouTube.

♥ First Aid Kit - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes cover)
♥ First Aid Kit - You're Not Coming Home Tonight
♥ First Aid Kit - Cross Oceans

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good post on FIRST AID KIT
I did come across a websitehttp://www.gotoaid.com/. It’s has all information on first aid emergencies. It has information on Human emergencies and even for pets like cat or dog. Hope it help you guys too.


Signature: Online First Aid Kit

cara said...

lol no