17.8.09

FEELIN THRIFTY

Decided to do a little back 2 school thrifting and found a couple of gems..


FAVORITE! Deep purple and pink paisley floral one piece, cut off into romper.


White with large pale floral print. Did a wonky job cutting it off, making the bottom sit uneven. Perhaps I should be more careful when I cut length off. Looks very 1950's housewife or something and makes me feel like I should be baking cupcakes.



With all the 90's trends popping back up, I figured I'd get a head start (ok, this might be pushing the limits, but FUCK IT). It was 70% off of the already low price and I couldn't pass up the deliciously tacky bedazzled glory this denim romper offers.


Light pink dress. I wanna wear my cowboy boots with this but they kind of cause a scene. Last time I wore them, someone at UNF shouted "YEEHAW" at me.


Mmm, pastel striped blouse. Oh, how I love thee, pastels.


ALL FOR UNDER 10 BUX, YAAAAAAAAAY.

2 comments:

Jemibook said...

shit I am jealous.
I can never find rompers @ thrift stores.
I miss florida thrift stores they are the shit!
your hair is looking super cute too, who did it?

cara said...

i usually never find rompers either! it was just a streak of luck.

katherine @ blu in riverside cut the length off. at first it was kinda fashion mullety, but i got tired of it, so i had shellie cut off more & shape it.